Monday 19 November 2012

4D Award titles for my proposed inquiry.


Looking back at my questions and reflections during task 4 I now come to the point of choosing my award title.

I want to investigate the opinion that Drama at secondary isn’t for everyone; I believe thus far that Drama at secondary level can implement confidence, language skills and social skills that are relevant in any industry, profession and social situation.

By choosing the correct syllabus and by grading students as schools do in Maths, English etc we can identify the students who need more communication skills. Which students are not spatially aware or understand the signals their body language.

Students can also learn how to conduct themselves properly and lean vital talking and listening skills as well skills to help them improvise, be spontaneous and calm their nerves.

My suggested award title’s are:

BAHons Drama in Education
BAHons Communication skills through Drama

I’m a little stuck for ideas so will look into this further but any ideas would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment