Thursday 18 October 2012

Module 2



So we kicked off Module 2 with a campus session led by Alan last week and he ran through an over view of what this module entails. We started off discussing S.I.G groups (Special Interest Groups) Which are groups of people where the link is a shared interest.  A S.I.G carries a nework forward and we can learn from eachother. It’s a Pro-active space where we can explore ideas.

Following on from this I started to look at my own S.I.G which is quite easy for me. My close circle of friends and colleagues are all teachers. I will however try to broaden my S.I.G and network with teachers of different subjects, who are from different backgrounds of all different ages as my current network has quite a limited experience and knowledge as we are all in a similar field.

1 comment:

  1. Broadening the people who can give your advice about your special interests makes sense - especially within the BAPP group. It can actually be good to find someone to challenge you - can you give an example of an issue that you have discussed with others that your really cared about?

    ReplyDelete