Tuesday 17 April 2012

Journal writing experience's "The Graph"


I found “My life in Graphs: a guided journal,’ mentioned in the module handbook very interesting. I feel like I could debate the pro’s and cons’ to deciding how successful your day has been through a graph.
If we were, everyday, to construct a graph featuring our highs and lows I can imagine they would be very interesting, especially looking over them if done for a long period of time. All sorts of factors effect our moods down to the food we eat and how much sleep we have had.  I also see a negative side to making our moods and happiness so mathematical as emotions seem to sit in that grey area with no formula available to help us decipher why? But I do see how it can be helpful as a tool, if our happiness “dips” at the same point everyday we could look into the reasons why. Who were we around? Has it been a while since we ate last? Learning reasons to our mood swings if obvious and curable is a brilliant career move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment